Thursday, July 9, 2015

South of France - hiking

Long lunches, constant wine, cocktails by the pool, olives, tapenade and marvellous gourmet food cooked by M's mother with wine again. no wonder we need to sneak out and do some hill hiking in the wine district from time to time. The hardest part is to know when!? In 38° it's sort of goes against nature to exercise. But the nature around is is so breath taking, every time I get reunited with mother earth and feel so thankful being alive and having a healthy life with family and friends.

3 comments:

  1. It looks that you have taken a big breast. Did you have an increasing volume of it? Nice.
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic and natural. I wish I had done it after my third child. Please don't publish my comments I am just so impressed how you live your life and don't want you attacked by negative bitter people. I love seeing you and your wonderful boys and loving man and supportive parents not to mention the great style and taste. Enjoy your holiday Stina you deserve it wish I was 25 years younger and could follow your fashion style.Best wishes R

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heat has thankfully gone down in the North of France, it's been unbearable here ! Enjoy your hikes in the beautiful South or you'll regret not having made the most of it when you go back home !

    ReplyDelete