Thursday, August 27, 2015

7.05pm

On Thursday's I work until 5pm and today I went by an event in the evening that Lindex held in with a really price worthy autumn collection. Real leather, good jeans (amazing boyfriend models and a jeans skirt I just have to have)... There's a lot to look forward to.
I've had to reply No to most things during this past week's Stockholm Fashion Week, mainly because most of the shows are during daytime when I actually do work, the rest has been in the evening and then I've prioritised to be with my children.

Hope you all had a lovely day!

(coat: Chanel, shirt: Tom Ford, jeans: H&M, boots: Footlight)

3 comments:

  1. Stina you realky are a beautiful woman with a perfect taste. I love the yesterday's cardigan.
    Still on vacation I am happy to be able to follow you when no wifi problems!!!
    Badinage : why this grey cardigan cannot suit you? So feminine
    Hugs hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be I have badly undetstood what Tamera wanted to say!
    As usual my English is very bad unfortunately...... Anyway I like all all Stina, trousers HM.. boots, blue Chanel coat and your long hair is suiting you keep them
    as they are.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uta, oh the cardigan was from a boutique in France, that's the only reason it's not for me, I love it!

    ReplyDelete