Monday, August 17, 2015

7.58am Morning puffy

So this is what I wore today, this gorgeous Monday morning where I was so tired and my head still banging after migraine. I look so morning puffy that I should't show you these pictures, but hopefully you'd rather look at what I'm wearing then how my face look! I love my smaller Trapeze from Céline, it might actually be my new favourite bag in a long, long time, years almost!

My oldest little monkey is starting "real" school this week, International school where everything is in English and I'm so nervous. He will start earlier then the children do in Sweden but I'm sure it will benefit him so much even though my motherly heart is realising what a big step this is for him (me). Not to mention how to solve the logistic of dropping two children off far away from each other and also be able to fetch them both in time, and work on top of that. Anyone with trix that would help, please write them down. I guess planning and structuring will take me to another level this year!

Note to myself: go to the hair dresser and start power walk, not for the loosing weight point of it, more because I feel so good in my body and mind when doing so.

10 comments:

  1. You look great!! Puffy or not...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic, but H sandals and C bag saves all the look. I would not having choosed this bag in black.
    Anyway, you look so pretty even with migraines.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this bag in bigger size in other colours and needed an everyday bag in black with silver details so this one is perfect and I truly love it!
      Yes, the look is easy and call it classic if you want, and of course it's the deatails that carry the look, like most often!

      Best,
      stina

      Delete
  3. You look fine! I hope you have a new au-pair or nanny soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes, both want it and don't want it.

      Delete
  4. It's only you who see the puffiness. You look fantastic.

    I hope someone will give some tips and trix for you. Exciting and scary with school for Alexis.

    Who takes your pictures in the morning? Your husband? Soon Alexis will take them for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind to say.

      These pictures my kind man took of me.

      Delete
  5. Actually, I think that first picture is the best one of you I've seen, very natural looking. Don't worry, it'll all shake out fine in the end :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do? Ohh i Don't for sure! But Thanks anyway!

      Delete