Sunday, August 9, 2015

Archipelago wknd

Messy hair from the wind of the boat speed, sea birds and smell of fresh and pure nature and water. My father, always so majestic as a captain and my mother, always so warm, motherly and patience with a blessed personality to always see the beauty of life, especially in the small things. My children, so fascinated and happy in this type of adventurous surrounding. We've all been growing up on the water, my whole summer breaks spent on a boat as soon as the weather allowed.
It was so sad my man could not join us this time, he madly and deeply love the Swedish archipelago and the pureness of it all, one can only witness by being there and feeling so alive. The beauty of simplicity for sure!

Hopefully the whole family can go out a longer trip next weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yep, Leon is a miniversion of my father but has my mans body for sure!

      Delete
    2. i think he has hubby's mouth & jaw too :)

      Delete
  2. These photos are beautiful, Stina! You and your mother are beautiful, I hope to be as elegant and graceful when I am her age, and yours! (I am only 25). I wish you a lovely week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so kind to say! I'm sure you will!

      Delete
  3. I stay without voice looking at these BEAUTIFUL family's happiness . I feel through them the real life in Sweden when weather allows it. Natural, healthy, and a complete comnivence )sorry dont know the name in English.). You, all together, are the perfect image of love. And the men (also M) can be proud of their
    Wonderful wifes ! And children of their grandmother and mother, such beauties. Very good memories for the future.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Uta, I'm so happy you feel what we felt! Freedom, life and pure nature!

      Delete
  4. But where are you dear Stina, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete