Thursday, August 27, 2015

Comfy chic

So yesterday, my youngest birthday of all days, I got my hair done. We celebrated the loveable youngest with ice cream cake with fresh rasberries in the morning, lighted candles and songs. He was the cutest of the cutest when we came in in the darkness, so yummy I just needed so bombard him with kisses. I don't think he understod one single thing, but he seemed happy and his older brother was super exited so it all went fine.

I took care of all the logistic with the children in the morning and drove them to school and kindergarden and went to the hairdresser, did some errands and fetched my oldes again who is still doing "inskolning" which means they quit earlier for three weeks. So I had to wear movable and comfy clothes which is always my favourite choice.
Now we're off to see my God daughter for a simple Pizza and donuts evening with all children.

(cardigan: From a boutique in SOF, pants: Isabel Marant, top: Banana Republic, bag: Cèline & ballets: Chanel)

4 comments:

  1. Finally made it to the blog today! You look so blonde and tanned here, I love the cardigan, oh well not to be for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do? Maybe because i cut my hair this day? I love it too, bought one last year also in light pink, slightly longer, remember? It's from a French designer.

      Delete
  2. Oh I like very much how you are dressed. So big chest now! Did you have increased it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course i did! After two children and breastfeeding not much was left!

      Delete