Monday, August 24, 2015

First school day

So school is going really well for our oldest, integrating him in a very different system with English as only language. His teachers seems so sweet and it's really fun to get to know the other parents a little, even most of them are stay at home mothers so I can't chit chat that much in the mornings.
The weather have been absolutely outstanding in August and we enjoy it as much as you can will all logistics, but honestly, I'm already a little bit feed up with dresses and sandals. Can't wait to enjoy all of my new autumn garments and boots with nice leather pants and gorgeous colours of the tree. The other part though, winter and spring we can skip. Let's just have summer and autumn all year through, right?

This week I need:

  1. Get a hair cut
  2. Do Botox in my forehead and if I have time, Restylane Vital which is so amazing for a slight plumping and freshness in the face. A chemical peeling would soon do me good since I don't think I will tan anymore. Read more about all of this HERE and welcome to book an appointment for whatever you are interested in improving yourself!
  3. Take a power walk to get my energy up and mind in a good state!


(dress: Phillip Lim, shoes: Hermés, bracelet: Fendi & bag: Cèline)

11 comments:

  1. I´m happy to hear that your son is enjoying his new school. To start a new school is always a big step, especially for the parents :-).

    I know that you are a professional Stina but I can´t help saying: please be careful with the injections in your face. I find that quite a lot of people in your business tend to over do botox and restylane. To look swollen in the face isn´t the same as looking young and fresh. I think that faces with movement and some lines are the most beautiful ones, they look so alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm very careful, believe me there's some horror examples out there, but thank you for your concern!

      Delete
  2. Incredible as the weather seems nice and warm!! Here after the most warmer July than ever it has changed into autumn already..... Your oldest seems very proud to go to this scool, so cute.
    Well Stina, you dont need to make so many things to your beautiful face from now, you are too young for all these things! Botox... Acide... Peeling.... It's a lot at your age.
    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes he really seem to love it and it's seems to be a really amazing school!

      All I do is to prevent me for looking tired and getting the aging signs I don't like!

      Thank you,
      stina

      Delete
  3. I looked again the improvements you made to others it's really fabulous! But I think that to begin so young is bad for the future. I may be wrong.
    KR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I'm turning 36 years old and if you want too look your absolute best in the future, it's what's being done now that will make a change from those who doesn't. Just beccause I feel tired, exhausted and grey, doesn't mean one need to look like that in the face! That's the beauty of what I do!

      Delete
  4. Stina I agree summer and autumn all year!
    So happy your darling oldest boy is doing well at school, our Swedish friends speak such great English and it's always impressive to us when they visit. The children also go to English school, then they have French and Swedish language besides... really it makes for such bright and international children.
    I hope you have some time to yourself this week, you are reminding me I need to book a facial! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dani,

      That makes me so happy to hear, yes I do believe we're making the right choices and when we move abroad again, it's very easy for him to follow this school system in whatever country.

      Chemical peelings, I could not live without!

      Have a great day!

      Delete
  5. I feel the same about the weather, but that is the beauty with the different seasons. Lovley pic. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perhaps you meant to write 'chit chat' instead of 'shit chat'? Funny mistake though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest, you look gorgeous as always and so nice to hear that all is going well with the school start:):) One question, which chemical peelings do you do? Tried the link but couldn't find anything. I know you have been talking about almond peelings before, or are there other ones you recommend? :) Big hug! Susan

    ReplyDelete