Friday, August 7, 2015

UPDATE

Since we moved back home from our family house in South of France, there's been so much with life itself. We no longer have any home help living with us (an honestly, it feels soooo good to have my house back to ourself entirely, we should look for someone new, but it goes agains my inner will). Anyhow I have also started to work like usual and my man is traveling a lot again so the logistic by myself with the two and work, well sometimes it's a handful.

Like always in August a do a BIG clean out in my closet since I get bored of things very easily, a few new things are up today in Stina's Vintage Store HERE and it feels super to have others enjoy these gorgeous things to the fullest!

Today it's Friday and for the first time in almost two month I will go down in our TV room and watch a film, eat chips and just relax all by myself.

This silver little creation from MaxMara I wore to the PRIDE festives we're invited to. Honestly it looks a little old fashion here, but it was really lovely in the reality!

Talk soon!

17 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful! As usual very elegant and fashionable with this silver creation. Dior made many things in this style.
    So glad to read and see you again. Dying with this heat in France....
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the dior show also and yes, they almost look the same even though this was for sure cheaper ...blink.

      I've bought so many new autumn things, love summer but always have a craving for autumn things!

      Big hug and drink water in the shade!

      Delete
  2. Your inner will is not priority?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an fantastic wardrobe and I think me among others happily take over the items you offer for sale :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy for that too, simply because most things are like new!

      Delete
  4. Are you sure that your computer is wirking Stina.
    I left this morning a comment which doe not appear !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, if we lived closer - I'd be your Mrs Doubtfire! We had dreadful problems with nannies, unless I had 6 kids I'd never have anyone living in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you back and I can't wait to receive my beautiful basket from you! I actually saw a picture of Olivia Palermo carrying a similar one when she was in Europe this summer, it looked quite like the ones you have sold previously!

    I love your outfit, and what a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's fun! It will arrive anyway soon now!

      Delete
  7. Tamera you mean that you dont want a maid at home?? Incredible. I could never live without.
    Do you have children, I thought no.
    Stina with a house and 2 lttle ones and working out, how can you manage all that? I am really astonished girls if your courage making houseworks..... Once more, Impossible for me, may I be lasy???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a hard work and takes a lot of time. Good thing is that I love taking care of my children but cleaning is a pleasure to have som help with.
      fact is though that I prefer being without since I feel more "at home" in my own house, but when M is traveling long periods and often, i do need some help just to get life around.

      Delete
  8. To live with us not. But to work at home every day yes. May be I did not understood well as usual !!
    Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is for sure the best solution!!!

      Delete