Sunday, September 6, 2015

Barton Perreira

Yesterday afternoon we were invited to one of my best friends all together with children and husbands. Including my God daughter. I wore my new absolutely stunning shades in dark blue/black and silver hard wear that i found so unique and chic.
Fall might not officially be here (my man says its the 21th of September) but I can assure you the weather (a lot f rain) and all the colourful leafs falling gets me into fall mood (style). I actually love combining dark navy blue with black at the moment.

(knitted sweater: Lindex (in stores now), pants: Alexander Wang, boots: Acne, bag: Cèline & shades: Barton Perreira)

2 comments:

  1. I love your style. I tried to find Lundex in Switzerland where I live but I think, we have not this trade here.. Its a pity,

    ReplyDelete