Saturday, September 12, 2015

Lördagsgodis

One of our very strong traditions we and many with us have, is to buy Lördagsgodis (Saturday sweets) in Karamellaffären at Drottninggatan 14 in Sweden. All of my friends goes there in the weekends with their family and it's so old fashioned, yet cosy and has the best selection of sweets and chocolate. My boy, even though he did not feel 100 precent super, just had to go there since we bring the boys every Saturday. So after his French lesson I had a big ice cream and we all bought a bag of sweets, one for every member in our family ...

(jacket: Chanel, cashmere sweater: SoftGoat, jeans: Zara, boots: J.Lindeberg & bag: Cèline)

7 comments:

  1. Two lovely blondies: One with his beloved kanin and the other with a wonderful Chanel jacket ;-)
    I wish you a wonderful weekend! Hugs Beatrice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely prefer this style in you that this jean' skirt too seriously closed!
    And Alexis with his joy of life keeping proudly your hand is a real pleasure to watch.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too Uta! I prefer this look any day!

      Delete
  3. Stina how you take care about your hair they look so healthy and volum up?You look so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I wash it every fifth day with really good products and use dry schampoo in the days between. Else I blow dry my front oart of the hair, the rest will dry naturally. I don't do much more then that. I consume vitamins etc on a daily basis!

      Good luck!

      Delete
  4. Stina do you speak french, I am thinking about send my son to the french school, but also about me to start but I think it would be difficult to learn when you are older. Do you think french is difficult language?

    ReplyDelete