Monday, September 14, 2015

Sunday wind

Even though both children turned out to get quite sick this weekend I must say it was so nice. M's parents where here, helping in the garden and in the house, not to mention cooking. It's always cosy for the kids to have grandparents over. We also went to my fathers birthday party and I had a friend over from London.

Big renovations are coming up in the house again, we had to take a break for some month but now we're soon on it again starting with the master bathroom and three extra rooms on the lower floor, plus making the TV-room top notch yet cosy and planned well for small kids around (dirty small hands and messy popcorn and chocolate stains ....) .
The older I get, the more I realise I actually love interior design and creating atmospheres and rooms, while my man takes care of the architectural planning and constructions. I always loved to have a nice home, but this hobby goes deeper now when I have a whole house to change, decorate and think out of the box with. My biggest problem might be that I get bored easily and love change, plus I have no patience at all so when I feel like a environment feels wrong all of the sudden, it needs to change, preferable yesterday.

On these picture M and me sneaked off to finally get that huge lovely carpet we longed for in the TV-area, we have a huge dark grey sofa there which fits all of us plus guests. The one in the living room is white and so unpractical with children that we had to re-think.

Anyhow, I wore these dark green pants and matched it with this lovely wool cape from Marni.
Talk soon!

13 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! You have sucha youthful glow in these pictures, similar to when you first started the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, actually, when I saw them I thought the same. I wish it was like that every day ... which is not. Ha, ha ha

      Delete
  2. You look so happy, sereine and full of homes' projects on head, and these outfit is perfection.
    Stina, really I dont know how you manage all that so easily. May be the weekend with your parents helped you very much. But really you look better than ever. These colours suit you very well.
    Happy family, full of new projects, love is with you dearest.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having things to do Uta but also to have a balance between it all so I don't get too stressed, The house is a never ending project but since I'm so much at home these days, it become very important to get it in order!

      Hope you're fine and in good health!
      Hugs,
      stina

      Delete
  3. You love decor and design and we love your home decor pictures.I like your home style.Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really do look absolutely lovely in these photos! I'm very similar to you in home decor, I do like change quite often. Something about Autumn always makes me want to do a big revamp. I have lots of new bed linens arriving soon from Schlossberg, very excited! :-) have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same, new clothes, new interior! It's like the new beginning!

      I love Schlossberg and my bathroom is full of their stuff and the bedlinen is perfection!

      Delete
  5. När köpte du skorna på zara/Malin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are NOT from Zara but from J. Lindeberg. I bought them a week ago.

      Delete
    2. https://www.zalando.co.uk/j-lindeberg-boots-black-jl111n005-q11.html?wmc=AFF44_AW_EN.79682_..&awc=3356_1442397112_feaed761bfd42d4d108b46cd3ab781fd

      Delete
  6. I think all homes are a never ever ending project, I love interior design, always have, my home is my safe place and I'm a real homebird, now that I'm menopausal I just can't make decisions anymore, my head feels as if it's full of clouds! I love your look here, yes you look very young. Oh what colour is your Birkin? Is that parchment?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would LOVE to se more interior details from your home and read about how you define your interior style, what you like, don't like etc

    ReplyDelete