Wednesday, September 30, 2015
How's life Stina?
- Life's pretty good. I try to remind myself how blessed I am even though we all struggle with "this or that", I really have so much to be humble for and I try to make myself aware of that every single day. My family is pretty much all that I really need and my boys are my constant crush and source of happiness and being in the present.
Fall is my favorite time of year and I try to enjoy it both by being outside playing football with my small Zlatan's, but also to light candles in the evening and indulge in the cosiness.
What music are you listening to at the moment?
- This! Can't get enough of the sound!
What do you long for?
- London! Shopping, cocktails with girlfriends and slow mornings with my girls in a hotel bed! To have time to exercise again etc etc ...
How's the school going for Alexis?
- Amazingly good. I'm so proud of him and want to scream out to the would that he is my son! I love who he is and that he really is a very strong personality and he is extremely social and shyness do not exist in his vocabulary. With that said he has a lot of integrity and is sensitive, a side I adore. He treats me like a queen, really. I owe that to their father.
It really hit me how under-stimulated kindergarden was for him and how much he loves to learn. My mother in law pushed for this school just as my man, and they both where right. It was just what he needed.
What stage is Leon in right now?
- My beautiful and chubby little friend goes in and out of different phases. Some weeks he is just a bundle of joy, laughing, cuddly and just so pleasant to have around, whereas other weeks he cries, is very angry for nothing, has tantrums and goes around like the dwarf in Snow white, Grumpy.
I've cut his hair by myself two times already. I feel he is so cute with his shorter hairstyle. With that said, Alexis hair has never been cut at all. It's free and wild, just like his persona.
How's life as a mother in general in the age the boys are in?
- We've gone through some really hard years with two very small children who both needed me endlessly and fought a lot. Now Alexis is so mature and his balanced and fun being is creating a new and much better relationship to his brother. They still fight a lot, but before I almost thought something was wrong.
So point is that life as a mother 85 percent of the time is just a blessing and I love being with them. I do understand why a lot of mothers do not work though since working and taking care of a whole family is almost impossible without getting insane. Alexis has home work everyday and activities two times per week and that take logistic and planning even to another level. But when I see the progress this school is making on him, I just feel gratitude and constantly impressed by his knowledge and easy learning head.
- The Mini UGG's för indoor (already my feet's are like ice), new wool sweaters in a over size look, maybe a new bag and a WARM winter jacket.
How does a normal day look like?
- If I'm by myself that week it's - up at 6.45am, making healthy smoothie for my boys, taking mr: Tiger out. Waking the boys up (if they are not already up), packing Alexis snack box and preparing his school bags, dressing Leon and then making sure Alexis dresses himself. Taking a shower (with the boys all around), putting make up on and getting dressed (still with my entourage of course) ... Eating some breakfast while doing plenty small things in the kitchen and brushing the boys teeth then getting us all dressed in preferably weather suitable wear and the getting us all into the car and first dropping off Leon then driving to Alexis school and dropping him off before I go and park my car and take the subway to work.
I pick Alexis up by 15.30 and then directly Leon, often we're out in the garden for some time then cooking and all of the things we need to do in the late afternoon. when Leon is in bed at 7.30pm I do Alexis home work with him and then we snuggle in front of the TV until bedtime. At 9.pm the house is quite and I'm so tired but often have a lot to to!
If you could dream a little?
-My man would surprise me with a weekend to some romantic yet fun place and just have fun together! AND, all of our renovations are done (will take another three-four month I assume).
Have a great Wednesday!