Sunday, October 4, 2015

For J

One of our dear friends J, (beautiful short hair and an amazing editorial stylist) have had quite some year. She is an incredible strong woman and we all admire her so much. We celebrated her birthday yesterday evening at the new restaurant Carousel. They have the same owner as Vassa Eggen and the food was good but still over priced like most places tend to be in Stockholm now-a-days. I mean, we're not London nor New York and 400SEK (40Euro) for a main is always crazy in my eyes and then the restaurant truly need to be top notch all, something most restaurant fail to live up to. Even so it was a nice ambience and perfectly alright food made with effort and most importably, great company!

I look super tipsy but haven't had alcohol for quite some time since I've had a lot of migraine lately ...

13 comments:

  1. What a night! Love your friends haircut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic night and your friend is beautiful. All the others also.
    But dear Stina 40 euros are de prices every where in the world for a main in good restauraurants!
    You look very in love with M. Great pictures.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Uta, but not in Stockholm. We can't live up to a restaurant with those prices. The beauty of Stockholm some years back, was that it was still quite reasonable prices if you compared to other European cities etc, Stockholm is trying to be more fancy then it really is. That's what I don't like!

      Hugs,
      stina

      Delete
  3. I like your friend lips. natural small, but beauty. your lips are too big for your small face....Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind regards? Really?

      Delete
  4. Your lips look fantastic! You are very talented! I NEED to come to Stockholm one day for injections!

    Have a nice week!
    Rebecca S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lips look fantastic! You are very talented! I NEED to come to Stockholm one day for injections!

    Have a nice week!
    Rebecca S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more then welcome! Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Your friend is beautiful but she looks very soul sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kärleken i bilderna är så vackert uppenbar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like my lips very much and they suits perfectly to my face!

    ReplyDelete