Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Streets

I hate going to the dentist and therefor I haven't been for years honestly. I'm ashamed, but it's the truth. But today I went and had both good news and bad news, good in the sense that the teeth looked perfectly alright, bad that I have to mend an old fixing from 2004 ... They will need to but me on strong calming medicine before I allow them to drill in my mouth for sure. I booked the appointment a month in advance so that I can focus on other things and mentally prepare myself for this horrendous day I will need to go there again.

Anyhow, I took a quick picture of what I was wearing  (which I felt very comfortable yet chic in) and are planning to put up some new things in Stina's Vintage Store very soon. One of my stylist friends is selling some of her treasures here also so stay tune.

(coat: my own design, sweater: Stella McCartney, jeans: Gina & boots: Saint Laurent)

8 comments:

  1. I am excitd to see what you will be putting up in stinas vintage store! Also, will any prices be reduced?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are interested in anything there that has not been sold, write an email to stina_auer@live.se and give an offer.

      Delete
  2. Stina this dr was taking about osteopathie for the migraines . I dont know the word in English.
    Sorry it has nothing to do with your outfit of the day.... But I just arrived to hear that from this doctor.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shoes. You look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes. You look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stina,
    I also put off going to the dentist, fear of the pain but as I get older I am more diligent as I don't ever want to go through another root canal. My daughter goes to a dentist who gives her gas for pain as she has a needle phobia although mostly she puts up with the pain of a filling. You are looking beautiful and healthy, as always!
    Hugs, Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Be courageous for the dentist its not at all agreeable but think that there are so many much more hoorible exams, operations etc in the life.... You are a strong woman.
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. Be courageous for the dentist its not at all agreeable but think that there are so many much more hoorible exams, operations etc in the life.... You are a strong woman.
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete