Saturday, November 14, 2015

Selecting

My man is back home, we're both tired parents from work and everyday tasks, not to mention the renovation. This morning I spent three hours choosing the best pieces for our master bathroom, one package by one (44 boxes of stone in total), neglecting half of them and only handpicked the best ones with the most outrageous veins and dynamic patterns. I know it's crazy but the aesthetic feeling of each one of them is so important and need to be eclectic together and these hours were hopefully well spent to get an excellent result in the end.

Now' i'm leaving all my boys for a whole day and starting it with birthday brunch for my bestie and thereafter having dinner in town and ending the night with a concert by the queen, Madonna! Can't wait for some me and my girl time!

19 comments:

  1. Wow so nice i like your sofa where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an Art Deco sofa from a special place.

      Delete
  2. Så härligt att se Tiger fortfarande hänga med:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he does, but old ... he just woke me up by peeing in my bed ... That's a less charming side of and old dog ...

      Delete
  3. Oh, ni har en likadan lampa som vi har !


    Ann-Cathrine Kokkola, Finland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor beautiful couch with Alexis and his chocolate 's bread into hand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Märkligt exalterad man kan bli över att ha likadan lampa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exalterad ? Du måste skriva samma ord på finska så att jag ska förstå vad du menar med denna ord ;) stackars du.... Såklart man kan tycka att det är kul att Stina har likadan sia lampa för dom säljs inte för tillfället.

      Delete
  6. How come you even think of a third child, when you alway complain about lack of time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How come you even write a comment about it?

      Maybe because I would LOVe to have third one but expressing my feelings here and now that it needs to be a serious decision since we already have a handful.

      Delete
  7. Fint! Var kommer den mysiga mattan ifrån?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Custom made from Heltäckninsgmattor at Birjerjarlsgatan.

      Delete
  8. Stina. Impossible to write you with what happened in Paris. My heart is to all these poor people.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uta, it is really horrible and one can not understand it! Innocent people just out to eat or dance. Sending a warm hug to all of you in France./ Laila

      Delete
    2. I give all my warm love to all of you!

      Delete
  9. Spännande! Skulle du kunna skriva mer om inredning? Det hade varit så kul att läsa om. Erat hem är så vackert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer not to show my home very much. It's my private sphere, sometimes you can see it slightly in posts like this, but I'd like to keep it for me and my family and close friends having our house like a second home!

      Delete