Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday Winter style

Yesterday evening we went out for a dinner at Hillenberg with some dear friends so I was quite tired this morning ... My parents even came and surprised us so it was really fun!

Now I've spent almost three hours with tripple layers in the park with the whole family. Freezing and cold. We're finally back inside, fresh as roses all of us an my man just lighted a fire, we're having hot chocolate and I just can't wait to snuggle in bed tonight with a film ... But first, many more hours to go before that will be reality ...

Hope you all had a lovely and preferably cosy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to spend a Sunday Stina. It does sound cold, here in Australia were heading into summer and have already had some very hot days. I went to the movies with my daughter and saw the Dressmaker, then all the family had fish and chips on the beach. A good day.
    Hugs, Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great day in Stockholm Stina - I checked out the Vasa museum then Skansen - loved the Lynx and wolverine - a welcome change from the hot humid weather in Brisbane Australia. Off to NK tomorrow to get a big Dala horse and Christmas decorations I hope they ship - save my luggage allowance. Warm regards R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Vicky!! Here in France, we begin also to wear winter warm clothes and eat soups..... To keep us warm....
    Stina I also like white coats for winter this year, I saw one very nice at Zara. Not expensive, because next year, may be we will not like them.
    Happy Stina with such a nice family!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete