Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Stina, how are you doing?
- So my Herpes is slowely but surely moving its virus away from my body but still have a nasty crust on my lip. This really took the best out of me and I lost tons of hair weirdly enough. I truly believe this was hard on my body whith this strong reaction.
Where is this picture from?
- This spring in Marrakech, drinking our favourite Zacapa rum. It feels far back in time!
What do you think about?
- That I haven't exercised or moved (not even a power walk) since last spring. Life is so hectic and there's literally no time for much else then work and kids. If any of you out there has teenagers, send them to me for a few days, it will be he best birth control pill (reality) they've ever had. They wont have kids for years! Ha, ha, ha ... No but seriously. It's intense like crazy. You have to experience the same to ever understand.
What do you listen to in your car?
- Ohh, t h i s. Love the vibe. As high as possible.
What do you look forward to?
- Travelling more in general. Maybe next winter the children are so big we can bring them and be able to truly enjoy even a dinner at a restaurant in the evening. As it is now, forget it.
I also look forward to our master bathroom which should be finished in 2-3 weeks and to next weekend when I'm going on the Madonna concert and having a full girl day before.
What should you get better at?
- Organising trips in for the next year.
What do you sincerely lack?
- Spiritual time and Stina-time.
What shall you cook tonight?
- A classic swedish dish, Kålpudding, I absolutely LOVE it! Served with almond potatoes and lingonberry jam. Hope the kids do too (sceptic though) ...
Would you like to have three children?
- Oh yes in my mind I do, I can see myself with three boys easily (I'm sure now that I would never get a little girl) but we also have to stay alive. Me, M, our relationship, the children need to have us present as much as possible. For every child you get, the children you already have will have less of YOU as a parent. That's clear now.
Both M and me are personalities who have great ambitions with our life and want to do much more things and explore, preferably with our children - something which naturally is far more complicated with many children, not to mention expensive. Good schools for three children, travelling, nanny help to pick up three different ones at three different places when they are older ... My gosh. Cooking for three young men and all cleaning ... It's a full time job, I would not be working or just work little if we got a third one. Else I could not see it working without everyone going absolutely insane.
We haven't decided yet, M was sure before he wanted three but as he see how much work it is with two, I think he has got another opinion.
It's a difficult decision and a privilege to even think if we do want or doesn't want more. I love my boys passionately but they are a handful for sure when there's so few years between them. When they are angels, I want four because it's so amazing the love and happiness they give - but when they are small monsters and just fight and whine, I want to close my factory forever so to speak!
Have great day!