Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WEDNESDAY LIST



Stina, how are you doing?
- So my Herpes is slowely but surely moving its virus away from my body but still have a nasty crust on my lip. This really took the best out of me and I lost tons of hair weirdly enough. I truly believe this was hard on my body whith this strong reaction.

Where is this picture from?
- This spring in Marrakech, drinking our favourite Zacapa rum. It feels far back in time!

What do you think about?
- That I haven't exercised or moved (not even a power walk) since last spring. Life is so hectic and there's literally no time for much else then work and kids. If any of you out there has teenagers, send them to me for a few days, it will be he best birth control pill (reality) they've ever had. They wont have kids for years! Ha, ha, ha ... No but seriously. It's intense like crazy. You have to experience the same to ever understand.

What do you listen to in your car?
- Ohh, t h i s. Love the vibe. As high as possible.

What do you look forward to?
- Travelling more in general. Maybe next winter the children are so big we can bring them and be able to truly enjoy even a dinner at a restaurant in the evening. As it is now, forget it.
I also look forward to our master bathroom which should be finished in 2-3 weeks and to next weekend when I'm going on the Madonna concert and having a full girl day before.

What should you get better at?
- Organising trips in for the next year.

What do you sincerely lack?
- Spiritual time and Stina-time.

What shall you cook tonight?
- A classic swedish dish, Kålpudding, I absolutely LOVE it! Served with almond potatoes and lingonberry jam. Hope the kids do too (sceptic though) ...

Would you like to have three children?
- Oh yes in my mind I do, I can see myself with three boys easily (I'm sure now that I would never get a little girl) but we also have to stay alive. Me, M, our relationship, the children need to have us present as much as possible. For every child you get, the children you already have will have less of YOU as a parent. That's clear now.
Both M and me are personalities who have great ambitions with our life and want to do much more things and explore, preferably with our children - something which naturally is far more complicated with many children, not to mention expensive. Good schools for three children, travelling, nanny help to pick up three different ones at three different places when they are older ... My gosh. Cooking for three young men and all cleaning ... It's a full time job, I would not be working or just work little if we got a third one. Else I could not see it working without everyone going absolutely insane.
We haven't decided yet, M was sure before he wanted three but as he see how much work it is with two, I think he has got another opinion.

It's a difficult decision and a privilege to even think if we do want or doesn't want more. I love my boys passionately but they are a handful for sure when there's so few years between them. When they are angels, I want four because it's so amazing the love and happiness they give - but when they are small monsters and just fight and whine, I want to close my factory forever so to speak!

Have great day!
stina

15 comments:

  1. Why are you sure that you would never get a little girl ?? *confused*
    I am pretty sure you would get a baby girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are? Are you someone who could look in tho the future? Tell me more!

      Delete
  2. Great to see that you are hanging in there! You seem to be really stressed out, hence the herpes and the loss of hair, hormones might also have something to do with it. Am speaking of own experience - exhaustion and hormones. I have two small boys now (three and one year old ) so I also hear you totally what with all their energy and they getting used to grow up together.

    Anyhow, take good care of you Stina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for understanding. What did you do for the hair loss?

      Delete
  3. Dear Stina,

    Thank you for giving us a Wednesday List! It is nice to hear what is on your mind. I can tell, from your recent posts that you most certainly are very tired. It is so easy for your readers to say "rest!" but not always so easy for you, with all of your responsibilities. Maybe you got herpes because you are so tired (your immune system is weak)? M should take you away on for a romantic getaway! Just the two of you, together and relaxing.

    As for all the trips you used to take, those were some of my favourite posts. They were always such adventures and it was incredible seeing you do it with a baby Alexis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes there's a lot going on for sure. My Herpes is now gone luckily though! We're looking into a romantic getaway, where planning Paris but maybe not any longer ...

      Delete
  4. I have one sweet little girl and I already feel overwhelmed...It is a tough decision. You want to make sure you do not regret...Time will tell for each of us...Greetings from Maine, USA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm travelling sounds lovely! Long for the sun, nice shopping, good food etc right now. Just a relaxing extended weekend away would be wonderful... /Laila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh would love us to go somewhere for winter, but next year when Leon is slightly older and easier to bring!

      Delete
  6. very nice post,love your blog.I have found you blog then i was pregnant with my first boy(now he is 4 years old)And us you i get second boy 6 m. old now.And us you i think about 3 children.It is THE BIG decision of every women/family in life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you know very well what I'm talking about!!!

      Delete
  7. Tack för onsdagslistan, gillar den väldigt mycket. Även om det inte kul på så sätt att du mår som du mår och inte kan ta riktig paus från all stress ooch göra saker som DU mår bra av just nu. Visst är det Stina-tid, sömn, avkoppling, tid med M som du verkligen behöver. Låt det inte gå för långt så du blir alltför utmattad. Har ni helt släppt tanken med en barnflicka? Hoppas du snart får varva ner lite (hur det nu ska gå till;), vi är rädda om dig kära du. Kramar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a house help now again, since one month back. She is doing really well and I hope it will last. She is mainly taking cars of the house though and cooks when I need her to which is good!

      Delete
  8. You still look so super-fit even without excercise. I was just thinking the same today. I n e v er move. I work a lot (which is sittning in a chair in meetings) and then I take care of the kids or sit in the sofa at home exhausted. Time for excercise seems impossible

    ReplyDelete