Monday, December 21, 2015

Flattered

You who followed me throughout the years knows that I buy myself a pair of indoor, luxurious slippers every year at this time. My feet are always cold and I have a pair of UGG's for inside and wear them often. But these warm and feminine slippers is my favourite, not only for the beautiful style of them, but also because I can wear them with guests and they look like neat ballerinas. Last year I got them in dark green but this year I choose the soft and elegant, new shade of grey.

You can find them HERE.

5 comments:

  1. They look like ballerines. Very pretty.
    I also have something like this for home.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, sophisticated luxury don't you think? Merry Christmas to you dear Uta, I hope you'll have a super cosy time with your man in front of a fire somewhere and kiss and drink lots of warm glue wine!

      Delete
  2. Oh I love them. I was finally going to buy a pair this year but I tried them on and they did not fit my foot that well. They felt a little oft (althoug it is a slipper...) Could also be the preganincy and that nothing feels good at the moment. But would love to wear something sophisticated like this when I am going on my maternity leave. I adore the style, I guess I need to give them another chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear dear Stina, the same to you and all your beautiful family. Happy Christmas.
    Unfortunately, my man and I both got the flew.... We had to go to Barcelone, but we had to cancel!! It will be for the end if the year (i hope so!!!).
    I like so much your blod (and you), that even sick I look at it first time in the morning !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you understand my comment so many writting mistakes !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete