Thursday, December 10, 2015

8.30am LUCIA - first round!

First round of Lucia is now completed and the wonderful school Alexis' is in manged to learn most Swedish Lucia songs to the extend my tears started to fall. My little monkey was a "pepparkaka", a role that suits him suberb with his goofy personality and outgoing spirit.
After we gathered with most parents in the school and had warm Glögg and gingerbread. Really cosy and tomorrow it's my youngest. At 7.20am we need to be in Dagis ... umphhh ...

(coat: Burberry, cashmere turtleneck: SoftGoat, leather pants: Missoni & sneakers in leather: Niké)

9 comments:

  1. Wow!! 7.20am that's dedication! :-) our daughters preschool play is tomorrow as well but not until 4.30pm fortunately... Looking very chic and weather appropriate btw 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annelie, funny you mention that, this was my favourite outfit since quite some time back actually!

      Have a cosy evening!

      Delete
  2. Stina- blev så paff när jag såg dina skor! ;) Som hag "tjatat" om din styrka att gå i klackar jämt. LOVE this shoes! :) Och du ser ju ta mig tusan elegant och så bra ut i allt. Men så klär ju allt en skönhet:) Mysigt med luciafirande, du får tänka att det är den tiden en gång per år. Kram och trevlig helg i förskott!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha ha but I do wear sneakers! Cool and different sneakers! Look at all of my different Isabel Marant sneakers!? These one I can approve because they are in leather so they feel less sporty, just chic and practical!

      Thanks for the sweet comment!

      Delete
  3. You and the sneakers look very chic as always. I would love to have those Nike in leather. Will you tell the model and where to find I would be so greatful. Thanks! /Pia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, I don't remember, a girl name I think. Check their web page and you'll find them. Sneakaresandstuff.se also have them.

      Delete
  4. You and the sneakers look so chic, as Always. Will you please tell the model of theese leather sneakers. I really love them. Thanks! Have a nice Lucia weekend. Kind regards Pia

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little Austrian Prince Alexis looks....
    So cute. Yes too early in winter, already difficult to get out from the bed....

    ReplyDelete