Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Pilates again

Oh I feel so happy. After a year of break from Pilates, I've bought a new "gold year card" at the same place which means I will start doing it again at Stockholm Pilates Center like last time. My body has NEVER looked so good as it did that year when I tried doing it 1-2 times per week. And not only did it give me a toned, athletic yet feminine body, it gave me mental strenght and boosted endorphine in my body.
Saturday is my first class and I really can't wait have it in my life again.

On the photo with talented Amelie, one of the founders and teachers at Stockholm Pilates Center.


4 comments:

  1. Good for you! Taking care of yourself and getting some "me-time" sounds perfect. /Laila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's necessary I've realised! I will crash else!

      Delete
  2. I would be great if you could take a before-photo and then later an after!
    I remember you looked good the last time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha ha ... Feel to "flubby" to show a before picture, no but sure, it a natural environment like a Pilates studio I will!

      Delete