Friday, January 22, 2016

Birthday girl

Yes boys and girls, today is my birthday. I love this day and It started amazingly cute with my oldest waking me up about 20 times, starting at 5.30am and singing "Happy Birthday lilla mamma".

 It so happens that a girlfriend and me is hosting a very exclusive and intimate tuxedo dinner today together with my favorite rum, Zacapa and a small crowd of twenty something people. A restaurant in the city is all ours for the whole night. Will be an evening to remember for sure.
I had a feeling today would be very busy since I also work today. I will get my hair fixed and everything but took a picture to give you a sneak peek on what I will wear.

Hope you all have a great start of the weekend!


Talk soon!

13 comments:

  1. Happy birthday dear Stina! Have a great night =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy Birthday beautiful... You look splendid into this Magnifique dress.
    Have a wonderful evening with all the ones who love you. You deserve it for sure.🍾🍾🍾

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, and hope you will have a wonderful evening with Susanne and friends, and a Lovely birthday weekend. /Laila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Stina! You look lovely! I hope you have a Fabulous party tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grattis Stina!! Ha en trevlig kvall!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grattis Stina, hoppas du får en härlig kväll. Din klänning är underbar. Hälsningar Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! You look amazing in that dress!

    MK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Beautiful! I absolutely love that gown. And even admire it when I can see it hanging in the cupboard in your pics! Have a gorgeous evening! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Happy Birthday, Stina! Wishing you good health and everything your little heart desires for your new year!
    xx, Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grattis!! Har just börjar följa din blogg och vill tacka för all inspiration du ger. Är nyopererad i ryggen och kan inte göra så mycket (uttråkad är bara förnamnet) så jag blir glad när jag hittar nya bloggar dom jag kan läsa.
    Med vänlig hälsning,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Stina!!

    Your dress is beyond gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Stina in Her beautiful home. What beautiful decoration with the 3 glass bubbles!! Awsome! And you look so beautiful! And the painting in the background reminds me of "Light a candle instead of cursing the darkness". Again- Happy Birthday, precious Lady <3

    ReplyDelete