Saturday, January 30, 2016

Master suite bathroom

One of all renovations we've been doing this autumn and winter is finally almost ready. I don't like to show my home too much but bits and pieces here and there is alright.
And how i love the tranquility when I enter this master suite bathroom only accessible through our master bedroom. Much prettier in reality if I may. It's a place for relaxation, long, calm bath (or with my two little friends) and just beauty. Big double shower with tropical for him and normal for me. Really happy!

14 comments:

  1. Love the contrast between dark cabinets and white everything. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dark arty frames around the mirrors are coming up soon!

      Delete
  2. det ser helt fantastiskt och bryter så fint med det svarta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, looks like something from a 5 star hotel. I love getting decorating inspiration from hotels. Kind Regards Lina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bathroom is stunning. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dark towels may be ? Beautifull huge bathroom. It must be very agreable to relax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Idea! I was thinking of maybe dark grey but black could be powerful!

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness, I love so much about your style and sass, but rarely do comment! Truly gorgeous. Perfectly put together!

    ReplyDelete