Monday, January 4, 2016

Monday

I've had such a day of gratefulness. From the purple/pink sky this morning driving Leon to kindergarden until this time, writing this post. So many thoughts of blessings and gratitude have been extremely present. Really, what makes a different in us humans, is how we think, act and if we've learned to love ourselves or not. Positivism is not born out of nothing, it's something most of us have to create, learn how to pursue and it's a constant path of developing, learning and try to be better and accept that we, with flaws, are alright.

Today I'm especially happy because of these things:

1. I have two beautiful boys who are getting easier to handle for every day.
2. Except my migraine, I'm healthy, don't need to be on a diet to maintain my body too much.
3. We're doing a lot of travelling this year, something that makes me feel free and alive.
4. I LOVE my new hair and thank myself for being brave enough to make a change (some of you might have noticed that my hairdresser coloured in a shade darker a week ago again). It's funny but it feels more me.
5. That I have so many versatile friends that I really love.
6. That we have two amazing families on each side that we really love.
7. That our house is getting better and better and both bathrooms are soon completely finished, especially one of them look AMAZING! Very grateful for that since what we surround ourselves with everyday is of extreme importance for my wellbeing in spirit and soul.
8. That my sister Lissie is back home after living all over the world for a few years.
9. That I have so many passions and things that I like to do. The fact that I'm a shopaholic (who isn't) is maybe superficial, but for me it's a true passion and interest and I take great pleasure of dressing and finding new things to love.
10. That spring is on it's way. Even though it was -6 today, I know that we're heading towards something better.

(sweater: Warehouse, pants: Zara, boots: Isabel Marant & bag: Dior)

12 comments:

  1. You look super fresh, dear Stina, with your beautiful face and your lovely hair. And wearing the cutest outfit ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love this new hair color! Yes, the sweater is very cute! hugs

      Delete
  2. I love your entusiasm and spirit. I fell such a joy reading your blog with personal view of life and I get so inspired from you. I wish to read more post like this (yes, you do write them often) and I suddenly started to remember your old posts about the secret. I have read your blog for such a long time, actually think it started with another name of the blog like 10 years ago?! OMG! :)

    Thank you for charing your thoughts and your beautiful spirit, mind and closet ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha ha, yes that was a long time ago even though I still practice!

      Delete
  3. When I think Stina I think of all those gorgeous stunning winter coats. You are a beauty in all seasons though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a fablessse for coats and furs, no one can have missed that!

      Delete
  4. It is far easier and more beneficial to all to be happy and positive. A good philosophy. Your boys are adorable. Your home is beautiful. Your work in the beauty field is spectacular. I am not surprised that you have lots of clients. I wish your migraines would disappear. They seem quite severe. Do you have a physician who can investigate and address this? Your life is to full for migraines! Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so sweet of you to write such kind and humble comment. thank you! I'm very grateful but everything came from getting it myself. Nothing is for free.

      Delete
  5. I envy your happiness. You have everything to be happy, even the beauty.
    I would have 1/10 of that to live better.... Enjoy it, and thanks to make it to share, it helps me to continue to go away when I am very down. And at the moment, life is hard to me. I like your darker hair. I understand that you feel more yourself. Continue to make me dreaming.
    Kind regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can find whatever it is in life that you need, I'm sure you already have more then you maybe feel. Be determent and work hard.

      Delete
  6. Strange.. Comments dont leave to you this year.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete