Monday, January 4, 2016
Today I'm especially happy because of these things:
1. I have two beautiful boys who are getting easier to handle for every day.
2. Except my migraine, I'm healthy, don't need to be on a diet to maintain my body too much.
3. We're doing a lot of travelling this year, something that makes me feel free and alive.
4. I LOVE my new hair and thank myself for being brave enough to make a change (some of you might have noticed that my hairdresser coloured in a shade darker a week ago again). It's funny but it feels more me.
5. That I have so many versatile friends that I really love.
6. That we have two amazing families on each side that we really love.
7. That our house is getting better and better and both bathrooms are soon completely finished, especially one of them look AMAZING! Very grateful for that since what we surround ourselves with everyday is of extreme importance for my wellbeing in spirit and soul.
8. That my sister Lissie is back home after living all over the world for a few years.
9. That I have so many passions and things that I like to do. The fact that I'm a shopaholic (who isn't) is maybe superficial, but for me it's a true passion and interest and I take great pleasure of dressing and finding new things to love.
10. That spring is on it's way. Even though it was -6 today, I know that we're heading towards something better.
(sweater: Warehouse, pants: Zara, boots: Isabel Marant & bag: Dior)