Thursday, February 4, 2016

Hermés scarf inspiration

With some internet 'googeling' and your tips and trixs, i took the liberty to present my own inspirational Hermés scarf ideas for a leisure, non lady-like way. I want my scarfs to sneak into my everyday wardrobe with leather pants and boots without feeling over dressed or worse, dressed out. These are all my favorite ways and I will try the turbane way already tonight since I love a turbane. It's über chic and fun from time to time.

Another favorite is the 45*45 one that Kelly is wearing, how chic in the most effortless way ever. Gorgeous, really. I hope you like my collage!

7 comments:

  1. Hej Stina, very nice collage. I know you love coats and found this page - maybe you know about this already probably! http://sakspotts.com

    have a lovely weekend

    KR Lina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Started to wear a scarf myself after your post. Very nice when it is done right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Started to wear a scarf myself after your post. Very nice when it is done right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's interesting, to me it's not what the women are wearing or how they are wearing the scarves which gives a less lady like/ formal impression. What makes it seem casual is their hairstyles, the fact that they are very natural looking and their boho vibes
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apart from Grace Kelly of course who does look very ladylike as she always did
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont agree with you Rebecca, Grace Kelly was obliged, at this time, to be very ladylike, in French we say "le feu sous la glace" but if you watch a movies with her before she became a
    princess, she was the perfection and really beautiful but not ladylike.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Stina, I love your collage! The first style is my favorite ;) /DJ

    ReplyDelete