Sunday, February 28, 2016

Saturday Family fun

// METALLIC SHOES //

Sorry for lack of updates. We had some of our dear friends and kids sleeping over from Friday to Saturday and it was just great. They also have two boys and the four of them are playing so well. On Saturday our family plus my parent explored the Technical museeum and it was a hit! So much fun to do for the kids, it felt like a futuristic indoor playground for children. We bought a yearly card to this place immediately, I'm sure we'll hang a lot there!

(MaxMara coat, shoes and pants: Stella McCartney & bag: Cèline)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip Stina! My children are about the same ages as yours and Tekniska museet sounds like such a fun place. / Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I dont know this place but it looks a good thing for children.
    I like you dressed all in black, but I would have wore a necklace or something around neck, if I dare to say it Stina. You and children are So beautifull. Alexis is tall now.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UTA: Need your style advice: Which one would you recommend to me? Can't decide!

      Red: http://www.fendi.com/se/fashion-show-regular-peekaboo-red-leather-handbag-with-weave/p-8BN2907G2F02F0

      creme: http://www.fendi.com/se/selleria-peekaboo-white-roman-leather-handbag/p-8BN2903PEF0K14

      Green: http://www.fendi.com/se/selleria-peekaboo-green-roman-leather-and-python-skin-handbag/p-8BN2905QKF0K15

      Hugs,
      stina

      Delete
  3. Whaouh StIna it was difficult because we dont find them on internet or on Fendi ' site! And I cannot go to see them,for the time being... But as the guy explained to me.... I think that I would choose the last one K15 at the end becauseI love this colour, also inside and the handling. The 2Fo is a new one with another shape in one colour inside same, they dont have it for time being,but I am not sure to like it,as he explained it, and the cream K14 why not for summer. If I have time before leaving I will go.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete