Saturday, February 20, 2016

Saturday La Familia

// FAMILY LUNCH //

Such a great Saturday which we spent the whole family with my parents, long time bestie and my God daughter at a round lovely table at Konstnärsbaren, KB.
I wore my new super cool, original Stella McCartney shoes (black with blue stars, you can see them better at my Instagram: stina_auer) and was kindly called a IT-girl, in the meaning of someone strong and bold, who doesn't pretend to be someone else, who always lays ahead of the rest and go her own way completely in mind, action and style. That's what they said. I was very honoured  and humble. Such a kind compliment and the shoes will represent just that. I don't think I am myself, but always so sweet to hear something extraordinary like that!
Fashion is about having your OWN style, being dare, creating something stylish, in balance for the eye without trying to hard, yet with a fun and personal feeling over it. It's not about copying but often about being copied. It's about being creative, something you can't force but have if you do. For me, it's about surviving, expressing myself, testing myself and representing someone who I believe in. I love strong and kind women who have a effortless and dynamic personal style where the love for fashion breath through. And If I could not develop and use my way of dressing and clothes to make my own life a litter more positive most of the days, I think part of me would die.

That's all for today!

(1. The Fendi bag charm with an M I got from my man a while back, cute isn't it!)
(2. Yes, my mum and me has the same Saint Laurent bag in leopard, she is so cool, love it!)

11 comments:

  1. Har du inte lånat ut din YSL väska till din mamma då? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No she has her own, check my Instagram a few weeks back, you can see us wearing them both together. Why would I lie and say it's hers if it's not?

      Delete
  2. Stina it was rude comment, dont think about it is your private things and your mother whose bag is it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stina your mother is really a stunning woman and I understand the beauty of her 2 daughters.
    I also understand your love of fashion to be unique in a way, with your own style and with your job its a complete artistic way of life
    Besides the fact that you have beautiful children, loving parents and friends and of course M.... What else?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear. Yes style and fashion should be fun and personal!

      Delete
  4. Hello Stina, fashion today is also about being resposible and making good enviromental choices when it comes to material, production etc. Diffucult to see you being a front runner when you time after time chose to wear and contribute to the horrible fur industry. For exapmles Stella is very clear with not using fur nor leather in her products. Please rethink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, I take great part of that and sell the tings I get bored of so that it's being used again.

      Concerning fur I only listen to those who firmly DO NOLT use leather in any form, shoes/bag/car/belt/wallet/clothes etc etc, those who does not use feathers in their duvet nor eat meat, egg, fish, chicken, use normal make up which is animal testet and so on.

      stell do not judge, she just want to inspire and show that you can make fashion without suede, leather or fur.

      I wish we would all be free of blame, but most of us is part of this way of using animals, like it or not.

      /Stina

      Delete
  5. Yes yes yes Stina. How people can judge like this? Are they not eating or wearing anything using animals? We do our best to avoid certain things ok, but
    I am absolutely fed up with all these kinds of comments... Fed up. stay in your own world and dont bore us with these kind of comments, read your own blogs, own everything , own friends, own food, kind of life that you live and be happy!!!!!!! Nobody cannot ignore how is the world nowadays but let the otherones to live their own life and finish to give lessons all the time. Boring! we dont need that we are not children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Dear Uta. It makes me tired reading them aswell.

      Delete
  6. Hi Stina! Greetings from the East Coast! I would say that you have inspired me to try differenty style of dressing. At least several times, I caught myself thinking of you as I allowed myself to change my set ways of dressing/styling/living. I am originally from Central Europe and love to follow Europeans online at least - for style, food, architecture sights etc.
    Thank you for sharing your life with us. I feel like I know you a lot...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me so happy! Keep being inspired!

      Delete