Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Matching my coffee

So it was a day for the last errands before leaving. Going to my migraine acupuncture, packing and "cosy-ing" up with the children in the cinema room with popcorn and pizza.
Since I was in a car most of the day I decided to wear these gorgeous shades of nude, a colour I love. The new Dagmar pants are thick and luxurious, with a retro twist and my old beige IRO sweater had to go along combined with a nude pair of Chloé heels and my Gris Tourterelle Birkin. I even managed to match my lunch coffee and nails, how good can one be?

Talk soon and see you on Instagram (stina_auer) in the slopes!

7 comments:

  1. Refined.... As usual...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and beautiful colours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hua, fryser du inte??????
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crème de la crème, exquisite as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have also tried migraine acupuncture and it worked amazingly. I got my treatment done from a local Mississauga acupuncture clinic. It worked quickly and my pain subsidized in couple of sessions to my amazement.

    ReplyDelete