Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Add personality

//BE YOURSELF// 

So one thing I had in mind when packing for this New York trip was: be yourself, be feminine, use colours, different vibrant looks and since I know my man loves when I do so, it was fun and different to pack this time. I embraced my style completely and even so it was not really that easy since I knew most of the days wear needed to be fitted to flats and sometimes my black leather sneakers. I find it utterly more easy to combine styles when you add 7-10cm of heels, don't you think?

I'm also still very fond of my brown hair and love the even darker roots my hairdresser added a week before going. All my clothes has come to live again which is great for someone like me who needs constant flow of new and fresh.

2 comments:

  1. You exactly took what we wear in Ny !

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your Instragram I am uta1573 you will know that it is me!
    Big hugs beautiful

    ReplyDelete