Saturday, May 28, 2016

Chanel


// TIMES TWO //

There's just so many reasons I gave these two bags to myself in mothers gift or whatever to call it. My man being away sooo much as one of them, everyday life, crazy stressful morning, working with two children is, let's say, difficult. I admire all single moms so incredible much.
The other reason being that summer and everyday life is so much more wonderful with beautiful companions, don't you think? I ended up falling in love with both, them being so different to each other and serving different purposes.
The Chanel tote is for working life, market life and traveling while the small is for evenings and ice cream money situations with my smaller ones. I'm so happy with them and can't wait for the summer weather to be back so I can enjoy them to the fullest!

10 comments:

  1. I so agree! Totally different bags, but very nice both of them. And when you can - go for it. The blue has a really nice colour and the other a very interesting pattern. Such lovely purchases and I am looking forward to your outfits with these two "gems". /Laila

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue is cute - what's te model? Is it called Mini or New Mini?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Galet fina!! Och så... egna! Jag tror definitivt att du är väl värd deras sällskap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I cannot say contrary! Both beautiful and here I don't notice so much that it is silver but may be I should have taken this one instead black and whitr, now you give me a doubt !! Too late....
    This little blue one has a spendlid blue colour. Bravo Stina.
    Enjoy the life you are completely right.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen the defilé in Cuba from Karl Lagerfeld? Fantastic.
    I would be there now.... The problem is tooooo much tourists and not the best ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the problems with all what's happening with government etc etc....
    Pity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bags. Always nice to gift yourself. A reward for difficult times. Bringing up two active young boys mostly on your own is hard work. I wish your man could be home more. This must be difficult for your man too. Are other options available? Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course, these bags are wonderful, but who can be able to pay such prices? Ok it's not my business.
    Enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Så fina Stina, kul att unna sig, massa kramar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Åh, Stina! Jag blev så glad av dina kommentar om ensamstående (..eller självständiga..) mammor! Vet inte varför, men nu kändes din blogg, som för övrigt är min flärdfrosserifest, mer igenkänningsbar för mig! Cecilia

    ReplyDelete