Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Cut


//FROM BEHIND//

So if you follow me on Instagram (stina_auer), you've seen this tuxedo looking shirt from the front side, and this is the interesting cut from behind. Love it and actually perfect for a warm day like today when we easily enjoy a little breeze on the skin.
My oldest is having his spring break now so since it's my day off, I took him with my girlfriends to a lovely garden restaurant where he could play around in a lovely environment when us women talked about, yes, you know, men, relationships, clothes, children and all exercise we never have time to do ...

Talk soon!

(shirt: Stella McCartney, jeans: Gina Tricot, sandals: Zara Home, sunnies: Dior & bag: Chanel)

9 comments:

  1. bonsoir Stina! do not have time tonight to appreciate all the NYC state of mind pics.Will do it tomorrow, a bank day here in southern Europe.However, i did notice something , BIG on your ears!!! the earringssssssss....A tiffany's gift by your man? have a great tomorrow! Cath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hogg dear! Enjoy the holiday then and the pictures will be there for sure!

      Delete
  2. Whaou! your body changed a lot since you practice Pilates ! And your.... Say, back..., impressive!!
    Healthy And really sporty body. Complety perfect ....
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha well either way the bottom will hang down or stand out! I prefer a standing out bottom to one close to my knees! I've always had a bottom with extra you know, but the older I get the more I have to work to try to keep it in place. It's not perfect but who is?

      Hugs

      Delete
  3. Cath., are you the follower of Mai Tai???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bottom is very very sexy and be sure that he does not fall down!!!!! Happy M...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bottom is very very sexy and be sure that he does not fall down!!!!! Happy M...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete