Monday, May 2, 2016

New in


//HAT//

I got this hat during our trip and It was an instant crush. I need to get more hats, such an extraordinary accessorie and also protects from the sun which is always good when caring for your skin. Normally I boy my summer hats from the market close to the house in South of France, but this is a real, handmade Panama hat but in this gorgeous orange/hazelnut colour.

Sometimes I feel like a hat is adding too much of a "dressed out feeling", but this one was just so sober, it really made some of my styles much more interesting.

7 comments:

  1. Usually I am not found if hats, but this one is suiting you very well and if course with colour of your shoes perfect. A true Panama is very expensive and not so easy to find.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stina I have exactly the same saharienne than yours!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new hat suits you well! Casual and lovely. The Fedora is popular in the USA. They seem to be making them for all seasons. Felt for winter and straw for spring/summer... Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome hat! Where did you get it in NYC?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is awesome! Colour, casual yet cool. Top five! And you seem to have had great weather and great fun i NY. //Laila

    ReplyDelete