Thursday, July 7, 2016

Chillin'


// Another day, another swim wear // 

Another day, another swim wear. That's how serious life is down here and I just LOVE it so much. The time goes slowly but yet always too fast, the cicadas makes their funny yet soothing noise and the smell of the earth and nature is absolutely presence. Of course our boys are wild and crazy like always, but here, it's more easy anyhow.
Life is beautiful here, it always is. I'm in my natural habitat for some reason and always get back to what's important in life.

Combining this fierce bathing suit that you can find (among some other models but very few of them) in Stina's Vintage Store with my red Hyde Spectacles sunglasses in red.

Easy japanesy! Happy shopping!






1 comment:

  1. Dear stina,
    can I rent your house in south of France?

    ReplyDelete