Friday, July 29, 2016

Sweden


// BACK //

Yes, so we're back home in Sweden. Always lovely to come home to our house, all rooms, my closet, kitchen, you know just things that we come to love and feel home with.
Less nice to see that the whole garden need severe help and I have nor energy nor will to take care of that. Let's just say it stresses my man completely.

I had hoped to spend the last days of holiday on the sea out in the Swedish archipelago but something came up and we will not. I really find it hard being back with the ids so bored at home, having our pool and the wonderful nature around the house there.

My goal is to keep focusing on my well being, nurture the soul, work less, be more organized with the kids since they are the hardest when are just "at home with no directions". That stresses me and I'm tired of nagging and fights between the brothers even though they play very well together also the energy level, screaming etc is soooo high constantly.

Anyhow, this was us today when we did a little excursion. Hope you all have a lovely day!

14 comments:

  1. Raising young boys can be demanding. They have high energy levels and need daily activities and structure. The choice is to do this on your own or find kid's programs and enroll the boys. Kid's programs can be specialized offering number of supervised activities. Horseback riding, kayaking, swim lessons, canoeing, sailing, drama, arts and crafts. Kids are often given a choice to select activities. Kids are kept busy and provided a warm and supportive environment. Friendships are made. If you are stressed as you imply, I would consider a program. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we did send him to daily sports camp in the beginning of the summer but most things here in sweden you need to be slightly older to do. But yes, you're right on all spots!

      Delete
  2. Post holiday blues. I know that feeling. Your boys are so gorgeous and I can imagine the energy levels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes post blues from vacations and life begining again gives me the samething (blues) everytime, since I am 20!!
    And with the boys its more difficult... They are full of life asking you a lot.
    But you are more and more beautifull dear Stina. You are very very slim .....
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, yes they keep me busy 24/7, even in the nights! ha ha hs ha

      Delete
  4. I want your secret to have lost so much weight...i am obseed... I cannot loose 1 kgs, I get mad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that this beautiful video can help you in stressful moments: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CB0Ah28Kvdg

    //Katja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uta, the secret of losing weight fast is...to be younger than 40. Over 40, it doesn't work as before. Your body only struggles upwards. Big lifestyle changes and much work needed for any effect, unless you're genetically skinny. Sad, but true for most of us. But honestly, I don't think Stina has lost so much weight - to me she looks as before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say it's correct, I'm more or less the same weight as I've been the last four years at least.

      Delete
    2. Actually after this summer I'm probably slightly heavier!

      Delete
  7. Thanks Marta. I know all that of course.... And for me Stina has lost a little bit weight, if you watch former spots, but is it so important ? In fact she remains beautifull.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, we do not compare the weight of Stina but the silhouette has changed , its true compared to the first posts. She looks slimmer and also the legs. A lot of work with 2 children and may be Pilates.
    I never comment but it seems so stupid to analyse this kind of details..... We like the very interesting blog of Stina and are happy to watch such a good evolution in her life, 2 gorgeous boys and family that's all fox....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hej Stina! Jag bara älskar din klänning! Vart är den ifrån? Kram Linda

    ReplyDelete