Sunday, August 28, 2016

Jeans


// BLUE //

So as you can see, summer came back last week to Stockholm. Unfortunately I had so much migraine I could hardly enjoy it and on Friday i woke up with a "knife" in my eyes and neck, with three different migraine medicines I sang happy birthday to him in the morning and tried to just sit up without passing away.
I tried to take my first patient at 9.15am but had to cancel all the rest that day and my man came and fetch me. I was alive again at 4.30pm and missed my youngest birthday celebration. I tried to make it up in the evening with an home made ice cream train and cuddle but I was still so sore and exhausted after all pain. Hate migraine, it's such a horrible disease.

Anyhow, after rain comes sunshine and Alexis was back to School this week. It felt liberating being back in normal everyday in one way. Really think both boys missed all their friends and stimulation.  Yesterday my oldest started football school early in the morning and I took him there, watching my oldest doing so well (sometimes he can have a hard time concentrate for so long and listen to a teacher) I did Pilates with my sister after that and had a lovely BBQ that ended very late in some good friends house in Djursholm. I wore this combo to it and loved that nothing is tight, just practical with all children plus cool.

I adore knee high boots in all kinds of way, I have one amazing pair from Phillip Limm in black leather to sell at Stina's Vintage Store (click it) and I wonder who the lucky owner will be. They make tight jeans or skirts go from normal to WOW in a blink of an eye.


12 comments:

  1. Sorry but high boots with bare legs is a big no no to me. Just looks cheap, but we all have different taste but everyone is different in their taste which all is ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree...For a woman, especially in southern Europe if not accompanied by one's man, with this outfit with bare legs, stupid men will always imagine the worst! unfortunately for us, because it is very comfortable.

      Delete
    2. POh funny since I LOVE it! Look at Gigi Hadid how she uses them with a dress or a big knitted sweater, absolutely top notch and gorgeous. Simple and chic.

      You don't need to wear it but I will, even more!

      Delete
  2. Oh, poor Stina!
    Migraine is awful and it takes time to get the attack out of the system. The weather behaves so odd this summer, it became a veritable trigger.

    I hope you are feeling much better by now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Stina,that's really terrible that you suffer for years from migraine and there is no effective medicine to cure it...I hope you are better now.You are wonderful human being,very positive and just so kind.Thank you for just being with us.Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Stina, it's hard to suffer like this very often. (i also have another pain's version..) and I know that it's boring also for others who cannot do anything for us.... You look so cute in your jeans dress even though..... I like the boots with it. Keep strong beautiful girl.... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it possible to read such comments about high boots nowadays!!'
    And Stina has a dress which is not short and never never looks vulgar!! I cannot believe what I read....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. I so agree with you Uta. It all depend on HOW you combine it, yes with a super short skirt, tight top with your breast shown and tacky hairdo, it would obviously look less sophisticated, but with high quality materials and cuts it will not.

      Delete
  6. Dear Stina, I do really suffer with you because I've been dealing with migraines myself and I know how helpless one can feel at times when it hits you.

    I don't know if you mentioned it here before, but did you get help with identifying your triggers? Keeping a migraine diary for a while can be helpful in identifying triggers, but then it's also important to track down your primary triggers. For example, if stress is your trigger, you would like to find out what exactly about stress triggers you. It would be your primary trigger. Maybe your behaviour changes when you're stressed and that is what causes your suffering? I don't know if there's a doctor who might be on the same page and help you analyze your migraine, but you might read more about this approach here:

    http://drdnaturopath.com/what-causes-migraine-new-approach/

    Take care!
    //Katja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Katja,

      Thank you so much for this kind comment, I have tried during years to analyze what exactly triggers them but often it change and what I thought was one trigger turns out next time not to be and so on. Will check the link immediately!

      Very kind,
      stina

      Delete