Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Art Sunday


// ARTY //

This Sunday we took our little family to visit the extra ordinary show by Yaoyi Kusama who have had an art instillation and exhibition for some month here in Stockholm that I just wanted to see. Last time I saw something from her was in Paris when she had done the collaboration with Louis Vuitton and the whole LV store was covered in dots, her signum.
I thought all the playful dots and real art rooms could be something for the boys and they did behave very well and was intrigued by this crazy woman and her creations.
After we ended the day with my parents and sister for a lunch at Grand Hotel.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day. Exposing kids to art is so beneficial.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and my oldest is so creative and very aware of aesthetic and loves song/dance to dress himself and just fool around! So adorable!

      Delete