Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Flow


// POSITIVE VIBES //

Yes it would be ungrateful to not mention all the positive vibes I've gathered the last couple of weeks. As mentioned before I understand now the fruit that grows from all my struggle, confusing and frustration the past month. I asked for answers, I visualized them and now they slowly but surely are arriving. Thank you!
I connected with nature strongly the last part of our stay in our SOF house, went to the ocean with my lost feelings and tried to hear what my inner voice had to say. Nature has a funny way of bringing so much of true value to us.
It's powerful, almost like being high, to experience the power of energies. I smile, people smile back. Good things really comes to those who knows how to work for it.
Change is also often needed for bad energy to turn into more flowing one, we can't be stuck in a path that doesn't generate what we want and are happy with without making something different. Chage is good, change makes things move, energies likes that, the soul too, it nurtures from it and opens up other things on the way.

Have a great day everyone, so grateful for all comments and feedback here even in periods where I blog very little. It's amazing. Thank you. Now I'm off to meet a childhood friend, pick up the kids of mine but first I'll kiss my man properly!

Talk soon,
stina

12 comments:

  1. So you took your decision and you look well, better.
    Is your man living in Sweden now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No dear, only every second week unfortunately!

      Delete
  2. Never settle for second best. You deserve only the best. Change is good, especially if it brings you greater happiness. Wishing you health, happiness and joy. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Suan, one can only make the needed changes to strive for the life we want right? No one will create it for you!

      Delete
  3. 3. child.....?????? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love one more child but at the moment it's impossible, so much going on and neither M nor me would have the energy. Our tow boys are to die for but a lot to handle like every small children!

      Delete
  4. You look all the time more like your mother:) Can see it from your eyes, you have very similar eyes. I hope everything is good for you right now. I'm afraid that your "decision" have been same as for many of women before you, a most usual cure for life not balanced. I think you pushed a repeat button. You will survive and everything will be fine but the way goes to the different direction you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do? I would love that, my mother is stunning and I always felt like I looked more like my father. Same nose, same face shape and same body.

      You'll see in time what changes there is.

      Thank you for a kind comment!

      Delete
  5. Stina, I do feel silly asking you this, in a way, so sorry if you agree - I'm suddenly deeply lost in my life, with problems ahead of me I would never in my wildest dreams image I would have at my age and situation. Any words of advise of where to begin?? With small practical things, or big dreams and visions? Both? According to your philisophy, I mean.. C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I've been there more then once.

      First:

      1. What makes you happy
      2. Does that make you eran money
      3. Try to find something that you like that also make you be able to live so that you can focus on yourself which is impossible without money.
      4. Take away things/people/environments that does you no good. You become what you think and have around you.
      5. Seek silence, in the dorset by yourself, by the sea or wherever you are alone. Answers only come to a mind that i still. Ask for the answer and feel strongly that you will get them and they will arrive. Sooner or later.
      6. Love yourself. It's the key to everything because then you know that you DESERVE happiness, healthy, beauty, great things in your life and so on
      7. Constantly, daily work on your mind and thoughts. Negativ thought and talking negatively brings more of that whereas positive thoughts and actions bring more of that to you.
      8. Trust the process! Everytime I have big dips, something great is waiting around the corner. To change is to have problems first so that you find aóther ways and stay humble in life. How would we be if we only had nice things in our life? Horrible perhaps. Problems comes to you for you to find other ways and to never take anything for granted.

      I wish you all the best of luck! Believe in solutions and they will come!
      stina

      Delete
  6. Sounds wonderful- and so true.

    ReplyDelete