Sunday, September 11, 2016

Swans


// INDIAN SUMMER //

It was about 28-30 degrees when we arrived to Geneva this time, not much time for pleasure and the schedule was insane. I had a second change but actually ended up wearing the same clothes for two days in a row, which sort of never happens.
I fell in love with this Stella McCartney dress before it even arrived to the store this autumn, a comfortable, fun dress perfect for everything in my life!

Paired at one time with the Joshua Sanders sneakers (as when I am sitting) and most of the time with these Marni shoes that I can walk a whole day in.

9 comments:

  1. What is the most important now is what will happen in your life.
    Don't worry you are always beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much focus on beauty.

      Delete
    2. She is just kind and sweet, a compliment is always welcome to everyone!

      Delete
  2. I love how you pair up things your very own way and it always works. That is called STYLE !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That makes me really happy!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful outfit. Lovely location at the waterfront. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes Geneva in the summer is impeccable!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous reply to my comment: are you against beautiful women? I agree that's not the main thing in life but in the case of Stina we have to admit that she is a gorgeous woman besides the fact that she analyses life etc and is not stupid..... Intelligent even and for sure his man wouldn't like only a pretty mum and wife.... It seems that he is someone with a brain.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Uta! thank you so much! I love beauty in all forms and pursue it wherever I go and do!

      Delete