Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A busy day


// WEDNESDAY //

Wednesday's are my day off but let me tell you I am more busy then ever. All the things I have no time for during the week or weekend is put into that day that goes by like in three seconds. I try to fit in some sort of exercise, even if it's just a 7min workout it's better then nothing.

I also pick up the boys early and do something cosy with them. Like have a "fika" together (like tea and a cookie) so that they feel it's something a little extra with mum. Even if it's often VERY tiring to handle them both at the same time so much by myself like I do, I love them so much and every minute spent with them is so special. I would not change it for the world, only wish they would be slightly calmer and not fight so much, maybe listen more to what I'm saying also but what can you do ... blink.

2 comments:

  1. Two boys together..... Nit esay for a mother.
    Stina always elegant and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have lots of snow. Sounds like you will have a hard winter with more snow than normal. Building snow structures must be lots of fun. The boys must enjoy this activity, even though they argue about who gets into the hut! It is competition and rivalry between the two. Can M take a hard line with them? That way, when he is at work and the boys misbehave, you can say, "Your father is going to hear about this." If they both know that you and M are not going to tolerate certain behavior, they might think twice before acting up. Just a thought. Maybe worth a try. I sympathize with you, Stina. It must be hard being by yourself a lot of time bringing up two very active boys.

    ReplyDelete