Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Building a ...


// IGLO //

The snow has been here from Wednesday when 50cm fell non stop so beautifully it was impossible to get upset that the roads where not plowed or all problems it created with peoples work, schools and all cars that got completely stuck for hours. Our big family car is a four wheel drive and impeccable for sure in this sort of environments so even in 50cm snow it just backed out of our entrance like nothing. I was very happy for the choice of car I have to say.
We've been sledging and we built an Iglo for the kids. Of course they mostly fought about who were suppose to be in it even though it had room for both of them, sometimes I want to push there little cute faces into the snow and scream "what's wrong with you?" Patience, again, patience.
Anyhow, the weekend and all the snow was so cosy. It's all disappearing now so I'm very happy we truly took time to enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. Så mysigt med snö.
    hahaha älskar kommentaren om barnen som inte kan samsas :) hög igenkänningsfaktor :)
    Ha en fin dag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, they look so calm and cute ;)
    Believe me, I know, I'm a girl and I have three older brothers say no more...
    /H

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so happy into this igloo.... You sun. Snow, whatever always beautiful....

    ReplyDelete