Sunday, November 13, 2016

In love with a ...


// ... BLAZER //

It all started with my dear friend in Zürich, Marie, she once got this amazing blazer from Alexander Wang we both agreed on was a super great buy. So useful and yet both elegant but in this sort of easy going way.
I love blazers and have many really nice ones but wanted one in a grey/black/white colour that works for most purposes. My last favorite was the amazing one from Stella McCartney in black with hand made flowers, I'm sure you remember, if not click here.
This one from Rag & Bone is another great find, I took it in a size 4 but it's still slightly big so I'll have do take it to my tailor and adjust it slightly in the arms and shoulders to make it perfect. Can't wait to pair it with my Prince Town furry slipper loafers from Gucci or a pair of sneakers.

Today I wore it to the Fathers day lunch I surprised my man with, where we eventually also celebrated my father. Balzac a French/Amercian bistro where it's even legal to bring children like my two little crazy apes it's really so great!

Hope you have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Yes your blazer is very nice bu as t I already said to IS you make me cold into it with the snow like this.....
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing mother, wife and career woman! Keep up your courage in managing the winter weather and your health. You are doing a great job. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete