Friday, November 4, 2016

Pink


// POSITIVISM // 

It's for sure grey weather with half snow and half a drop of autumn left. The trees looks less and less pretty and the sun stays away among the grey heaven that seems so very heavy and dull. Outfit pic are almost impossible because at 4pm it's black as the night and work brings me home on a good day about that time. It's also quite uninspirational with the surrounding, i wish I lived in London, only for that matters. Those crispy white town houses with shiny black, perfectly made, doors. Everything looks good in front of something like that.
In my life, it's not right now, I live in a big house close to the city but yet in a residential area with houses or nature as my best friend.

To stay positive we all do different things. It's about both the small things and the big. Not putting up with people, environments, relationships that doesn't bring you anything then bad feelings and complicated situations are all big things we need to erase as much as possible. And with erase I also mean in mind, not give them thoughts or spaces because as soon as they manage to take your thoughts, they have somehow won over you.

The small things are to light candles when you get home, cook healthy food with ingredients you know will give the whole family energy, (1. as clean products as possible, I try to use ready made as little as possible and we eat a lot of vegetables) (2.when it's possible, it should not be another stressful thing, then it's better with frozen meatballs, trust me, i've been there too many times). To give you something, a present like a pair of nice shoes, a bag, a nice blanket for the home or whatever makes you feel slightly joyful is important. I believe in work - hard play which more or less means that you have to spoil yourself a little when you work hard which it truly is to maneuver a family and working.

I just signed me up for Yoga which I can't wait to start, even if it's just one time per week or so. It will be spoiling myself, not with things but with my own time and a great instructor. I'll tell you all about it when I start.
Hope you all have a cosy weekend. Talk soon!

3 comments:

  1. Yes I see you in rose right now.... Very nice.
    We are 2 not sleeping..... Already snow in Sweden... Spend a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's often the small things and making a cozy home to get us through the winter is so important. I just bought some beautiful all-beeswax candles to have lit around my home beginning around 4pm, it's getting darker here too.
    I hope you enjoy the yoga, I go to hot yoga, basically 1.5 hours in a heated room of the same 30 or so poses every time, it feels great. I have to concentrate on not falling over so it takes my mind off things that might be worrying me! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. In London is it grey, rainy and windy too. I like Switzerland because of the beautiful alps, lakes and you can of course like in St. Moritz and other places have lots of fun to ski.

    ReplyDelete