// TIRED //
1. Taking care of a energetic five year old who test me all the time which creates a lot of frustration where I need to constantly keep my patience high. (Which I manage about 65 percent of the time)
2. We have gone over to winter time. That means it's completely dark, night black at 4.30pm
3. I started to eat more sweets in the evening, just to keep up with my tiredness.
4. I have so much going on in our life that I need to stay awake slightly longer in the evening. I need to sleep around 11.00pm to wake up at 6.45am which is the regular time my boys wakes up, but lately I tend to fall asleep more around midnight.
5. My new Epileptic medicine for my attacks seems to be working (knock on wood) but it comes with a lot of side affects. Constant tiredness is one of them.
Anyhow, today I took this little monster for a lunch with my dear cousin and her daughter at Sturehof and then we went in the pouring rain and harsh wind to the Naturhistoriska museet and even though Alexis was more interested at flipping on and fooling around with all computer-"ish" information screens, he tend to enjoy it. Can't wait for the day where he can concentrate enough to really indulge in all the amazing exhibition and let me explain each one of them. For now, not so much.
Hope you all had a great day.