Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Snow


// ALL OVER//

Ohh it was an impeccable, dreamy landscape that woke me and the children up this morning. Last night at 11.15pm I let mr:Tiger out for his last pie and the plow tractor had just plowed the roads flat and safe, just to have this a couple of hours later. Our big car is in our garage and that was lucky because else we would have been stuck inside since our smaller car was hidden under a HUGE snowy blanket. Of course the children loved it, even if it went half up on Leon it's magic for the small ones.

The road to school was beautiful and we listen to Christmas carols in the car but had three cars laying on the side of the road and even the tarmac was completely white. At school five cars completely blocked the entrance since they were stuck. I went back home, a hour later then usual just to get a message that practically no teacher came to school and the after school activities were not running today, they asked us to pick up the kids as soon as possible. So just when I was planning to do some Yoga at home in peace and calm, maybe get a pair of high Soreil for myself to be able to not get completely wet fetching the children, I have to go back.


Anyhow, this day is teaching me to enjoy the snow as much as I can. (Even if i don't). At the moment i live in Sweden and this is what we have. I'll do my best not to complain too much. It's so cosy inside with the fire going and all lit candles. I had three cups of tea yesterday and we ended the day me and the children, cosy in the sofa with snow falling like a perfect American movie outside.

And talking about America! God bless you all.

4 comments:

  1. Always positive beautiful its nice. And also its nice too look this snow even we prefer sin
    America yes its terrrrrible! Trump nothing worse.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    why you wrote "at the moment I live in Sweden"? Do
    you move next year? Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your winter wonderland looks beautiful. Driving in the snow can be treacherous. Looks like Winter has begun early for you. It seems just a few days ago you showed lovely photos of Fall color. Hot tea or chocolate sitting near a blazing warm fire sounds just right! Enjoy. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I think that our Stina is preparing a new moving in a near future......
    I felt that since you went to Geneva to talk of big changes with all family at M's parents home. it was last summer or beginning of the autumn, I don't remember exactly when! And probably it will be for Geneva.... Why not....

    ReplyDelete